Adult Fall Softball 2022
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday Night Coed Leagues
- For ages 18 years and older
Get your team together and come play ball with us (must have full team; no single registrations)!
Register your team over the phone through the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department’s Administrative Office at 352-334-5067 (located at the Thomas Center, Bldg. B., 3rd Floor, 306 NE Sixth Ave. (map). The office is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Visit this page for all information: https://tinyurl.com/GNVAdultSoftball
Registration will open Monday, Dec. 6 and will close on February 17, 2022. The season runs from Feb. 21 through May 6, 2022.
The season is scheduled to start on the following dates:
- Monday Night Coed League begins Monday, Feb. 21
- Tuesday Night Coed League begins Tuesday, Feb. 22
- Friday Night Coed League begins Friday, Feb. 25
There is a mandatory manager’s meeting on, Thursday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. at Albert “Ray” Massey Park’s softball #3 field.
If you are interested in signing up a team and need assistance, please contact Janielle Burney at 352-393-8527.
To be considered a city resident you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 50% of your team on the roster is in city limits
- The manager/captain registering the team is in city limits
- The business sponsoring the team is in city limits
Adult Softball Team Registration Fees: City Resident*: $224.50 / Non-City Resident: $335.75
Other Fees: Each team is responsible for providing $25 per game for game officials.
*Please present a GRU Utility Bill or Voter ID at time of registration.
This amount is due prior to the start of the game. Failure to make payment will result in a forfeit.