Free Online Workshops in June for Area Small Businesses
The City of Gainesville Office of Equity and Inclusion invites local small and diverse business owners to attend free, virtual workshops in June to grow their businesses and learn how to secure the city as a customer.
A Day with the SBA: Federal Government Contracting
- Thursday, June 3 from 1-2 p.m.
- This workshop reviews the four federal government contracting programs, how to market to the federal government, the registration and certification process, and other helpful information.
Expanding Your Company’s Reach Through YouTube
- Tuesday, June 8 from 12-1 p.m.
- During this technical assistance workshop, facilitated by Juan Carlos Tafur-Mejia of Innova Leaf Creative Solutions, business owners will learn strategies to grow their brands and market their businesses on YouTube.
Doing Business with the City of Gainesville
- Thursday, June 10 from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Office of Equity and Inclusion community builders are joined by staff from Gainesville Regional Utilities (GRU) and other city departments (General Government) to present key information to small business owners interested in making the city their customer.
Choosing the Best Social Media Platform for Your Company
- Wednesday, June 16 from 12-1 p.m.
- This "lunch and learn" workshop provides tools for business owners to compete in the digital marketplace.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 352-334-5051.