- ConnectFree Resolution No. 201230
Affordable Rental Housing Development Information
Instructions for Affordable Housing Developers applying for a Local Government Contribution:
- Read all the instructions, including the instructions on the first page of the application form.
- Approvals are based on funding availability.
- Applications associated with the 9% Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (RFA 2022-201) must be submitted and received by 7 a.m. (local time), Monday, June 6, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications associated with the State Apartment Incentive Loans (SAIL) Program (RFA 2022-205) must be submitted and received by 7 a.m. (local time), Monday, August 15, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Please thoroughly review City Code Chapter 29-Lobbyist Registration Act.
- Complete the application, including attachments.
- After completing the application form, sign it electronically or print it so that it can be signed and scanned.
- Complete and submit the online Project Summary.
- Complete a PowerPoint Presentation using the template provided on this webpage. Keep in mind that we will limit all presentations to five (5) minutes, with an additional five (5) minutes to answer any questions. We will strictly adhere to those time limits. For the presentation, feel free to use your own backgrounds and designs, but be aware of the importance of avoiding clutter and using a large, easy to read font.
- Email the completed application, attachments, and PowerPoint Presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, contact John Wachtel at email@example.com.
RFA 2022 (9% LIHTC/ LGAO)
RFA 2022 (SAIL)
- Application: Homeowner
- Application: Rental Property Owner
- Application: Non-Profit Housing Organizations & Governmental Entities