Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
To report anonymously, call 1-844-818-2492 to speak with a live operator, or visit Lighthouse Anonymous Reporting at:
When calling, it will be most beneficial if you can:
- Describe your concern and provide as much detail as possible.
- Give the dates and times the incident occurred and where it happened
- Provide any supporting documentation.
What is Fraud?
Fraud is the use of deception by an individual with the intention of obtaining an advantage for himself or herself or for a third party or parties, avoiding an obligation, or causing loss to another party. Fraud includes offences such as, but not limited to, deception, bribery, forgery, extortion, corruption, theft, embezzlement, misappropriation, false representation, concealment of material facts, and collusion.
To report other issues:
- Harassment and discrimination Issues: call the Equal Opportunity Office at 334-5051
- Workers' Compensation Fraud Issues: call Risk Management at 334-5045
- Employee Relations Issues: call Human Resources at 334-5077