What is ePlan Review?
ePlan Review is the City of Gainesville’s digital development review solution. This software solution allows developers to electronically submit and monitor development projects as they go through the city’s review for utility, building, zoning, and planning compliance. ePlan Review allows city departments and other agencies to review projects simultaneously, which helps to resolve conflicting reviewer commentary and reduce review time, all the while ensuring an efficient and transparent review process overall.
Why ePlan Review?
Simpy put, ePlan Review will save customers substantial time, money and resources:
- Reduces travel time to the Thomas Center and GRU
- Allows plan uploads from anywhere, anytime
- Improves turnaround times and accuracy with collaborative reviewing
- Reduces paper, printing, fuel, storage, and disposal costs
- Conserves resources by saving trees, reducing water usage and waste, and lowering emissions
Forms and Guides