Searching Tips and Instructions for the Project Database:
Select the Projects tab and select radio button for Application number or Address
To search by Application Number
- Project numbers include a two letter prefix, followed by the two digit year abbreviation, and a five digit sequence number (XX-YY-00123)
- Prefixes for Planning Projects indicate the type of review or reviewing board (e.g. PB=City Plan Board)
- Partial searches will result in a range of projects (e.g. DB-10 will show in all projects requiring Development Review Board approval for the year 2010)
- Results can be sorted by address or by project status by selecting the View mode in the upper right corner of the search window
To search by Address
For a tutorial on using our Project Database, please click here.
- Enter a specific address or for more successful searches use a range
- Enter only the street name or number, not street directions
To review project details, select desired project by clicking on the item
For questions, contact COGPlanning@cityofgainesville.org or call us at (352)334-5023.