Adult Softball Spring 2019
- Monday Night Men's League
- Tuesday and Friday Night Coed Leagues
For ages 18 years and older.
Register your team in person at the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department Administrative Office (located at the Thomas Center, Bldg. B., 3rd Floor, 306 NE Sixth Ave. (map)). The office is open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Registration begins Dec. 3, and remains open through Jan. 31. The season concludes May 3, 2019. Please note, the season might be extended a week or two if make-up games occur.
The season is scheduled to begin on the following dates:
- Monday Night Men's League begins Feb. 4
- Tuesday Night Co-ed League begins Feb. 5
- Friday Night Co-ed League begins Feb. 8
There is a mandatory managers meeting Jan. 31, 2019 at the MLK Center Gymnasium (1028 NE 14th St.).
You may also visit the league line-up webpage during the season for current information.
Individuals interested in signing up, please contact Guillermo Chacon at 352-393-8527 or by email.
To be considered a city resident and to receive the lower fee you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 50% of your team on the roster is in city limits
- The manager/captain registering the team is in city limits
- The business sponsoring the team is in city limits