Adult Fall Softball 2019
- Monday Night Men's League
- Tuesday and Friday Night Coed Leagues
For ages 18 years and older. Get your team together and come play ball with us!
Register your team in person at the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department Administrative Office (located at the Thomas Center, Bldg. B., 3rd Floor, 306 NE Sixth Ave. (map)). The office is open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Registration begins: July 1 and remains open through September 5. The season concludes December 13, 2019. Please note, the season might be extended a week or two if make-up games occur.
The season is scheduled to start on the following dates:
- Monday Night Men's League begins September 9
- Tuesday Night Co-Ed League begins September 10
- Friday Night Co-Ed League begins September 13
There is a mandatory manager's meeting on September 5, 2019 at the MLK Gym at 7pm. (1028 NE 14th Street)
If you are interested in signing up a team and need assistance, please contact Jennifer Harrington at 352-393-8844 or by email.
To be considered a city resident you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 50% of your team on the roster is in city limits
- The manager/captain registering the team is in city limits
- The business sponsoring the team is in city limits
If your team is new and has never played on this league, you will need to bring your completed roster with you to sign up.