City to offer free virtual workshops for local businesses
The City of Gainesville Office of Equity & Inclusion has scheduled a series of free virtual workshops to support the development of small and diverse local businesses. The hour-long, lunch-and-learn events begin in July and continue through November on the third Wednesday of the month:
- July 15: Having a Crisis Management Plan
- Aug. 19: Finance Basics for Small Business Owners
- Sept. 16: Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Resources to Help Your Small Business
- Oct. 21: Perfecting Your Presentation Skills
- Nov. 18: Building Strategic Partnerships
To register for these free events, please click here.
Individuals may also participate by calling 646-558-8656, and entering meeting ID 851 1921 9292, and password 494033.
The Office of Equity & Inclusion is dedicated to ensuring diversity, equal opportunity, equality and equity in contracting, employment, services, programs and activities.
For additional information, contact the office at 352-334-5051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.